Well, I am about to start on my final year at uni, and by gum, I cannot believe how fast time has gone over the last three years. Here are some things I have realised about my life…
1) I am now single (hurrah??!) in fact, I just deleted my ex off facebook and am feeling all kind of female and powerful.. (Though give it a few days and I bet I’ll be contemplating adding him back because I want to stalk)
2). I have gained about a stone. Not the direction I was intending, however I am working on it, and have been going to the gym and watching what I eat a bit more… (Resolutions to do with cutting down on drinking beer and eating crisps to come…)
3) I have been hmming and ahhing about careers
4) I’m not quite sure what grades I’m on for uni at the moment, but I am trying to swot up on the reading list (as you can see, I am already failing by starting a new blog.
5) One of my new resolutions is to become money savvy. I realised that I kind of lost financial control on the year abroad, and need to learn to budget, cut spending and live more cheaply by 2013 or else I’m in trouble for life!
6) I am in fact a grown-up now.